Home Theater

Posted by Suplado | 6/28/2008 | | 1 comments »

I always wanted to have my own home theater. I really love watching high definition clear quality movie and sounds. That is why I already save money for it. I already have my DVD player, sound system and speakers and I am now saving for my dream Plasma TV.

That’s why I keep on joking to my wife that if she wanted to give me a gift, it’s got to be a Plasma. Even just 32 inches will do. I said I will love her forever if she could do that to me. But she just replied that all she can gave me for now is my plasma mount or stand. Plasma TV will be delivered later on.

1 comments

  1. Pok Dell // July 7, 2008 at 7:14 AM

    I only managed to watch high-def movie on 21" lcd monitor..still working on my fund to get a LCD or Plasma Tv.

    p/s: thanks for stopping by my page and leave a comment there.