Holy Trinity Academy - Alma mater

Posted by Suplado | 2/18/2008 | | 0 comments »

I’m so saddened by the news I heard that Holy Trinity Academy was aleady closed. It’s my school during my secondary or high school years. The memory of my high school life as what we commonly experience. The friends I gained during those years the memory of us were engraved in every wall of that school. The garden which I maintained in my Practical Arts subject located at the entrance of the school.

I remember I even participated in the concreting of school ground and school pathways during my COCC or Cadet Officers Carrier Course in my third year.

The school was run by Augustinian Nuns being supported by Augustinians school of the Philippines.Every time I got a chance to be back in our place I always attended our school Alumni Reunion every 27th of December. It’ sad that the last one I attended it was in 2002.

I know most of us at the Alumnus Holy Trinity Academy has done a lot and made our part to make the school survive when we first heard that its was going to be closed because students enrollees had been decreasing because of high tuition fees compare to other government schools. We contributed a least little amount to help the school to continue its operation. But we couldn’t do anything about it. I only heard that it was already closed and I don’t have enough or full knowledge on the other reasons for its closure.

But now as alumnus hold Holy Trinity Academy. You will be always be in my heart.

0 comments