Money Making - For Newbie Blogger

Posted by Suplado | 3/26/2008 | 0 comments »

Im a just new to the blogging world and I am learning each day, with the help of my friend Junelle and through blog-hopping, to. As a newbie in this field I have to work hard do some research and reading about how others manage to do it. How they earn money online. Lucky for me I have friends who are guiding me. But if you really wanted this kind of money making activity, try to study it and learn about it thoroughly. You can’t have that money you’ve dreamed of in just one night and mere writing ability. You have to do a lot more research.

Blogging may not work for all people. We know there’s a lot of success in this field. But they work hard for it and it is the reason why they succeed. If you are eager to learn all about this world of blogging and have money online, lets learn together day by day.

But first of all, know your purpose and goal why you want to join in this world. If you want to make money out of it, learn from the success of those people who turn in to blogging world. As for me, I started blogging about three months ago. My friend introduced me to blogging. As she said, there is money online. Yes, there is magic online but it’s not as easy as you think. That’s my initial thought, too, since my friend told me to relax and wait for the right time and invest first on your blog. Don’t be dependent on what tasks your friends can provide but rather work hard for it for your self first.

And now after more than two months, I’m learning in a little way--- slowly but surely. For those newbies who just started a month ago or two, just try this first maybe it could help you earn a little for while.

Surveys;
2. Dneero

0 comments