Reasons Why I Love to Blog

Posted by Suplado | 4/14/2008 | , | 0 comments »

I only have three reasons why I love to blog:

1.I have a venue to express myself, my art and my talent.

2.I can explore the world, be aware of the present situation and always updated with what is happening now in our world.

3.I gain knowledge, gain new friends and I am earning along the way.

I gain you!!!!

My sites: Suplado Reviews, Suplado’s World, Suplado Online, Suplado Info, Wife’s Journal, Journey and Sultan’s Life

Taken from the original Script “These are the 10 reasons why I blog:”

Posted by: Mel Avila AlarillaPhilippinesMotivational

Now I am tagging you all to do this tag and enumerate your ten reasons for blogging. After doing this, please copy the tag after this paragraph and add your name on the list of those who have done this. Please do this to increase traffic in our respective blogs and tag as many as you can.

Start to copy:

Ten Reasons Why I Blog. 1. Mel Avila Alarilla 2.suplado 3. online 4. watching clouds

0 comments