Health Care Made Easy

Posted by Suplado | 9/11/2008 | | 0 comments »

When I was a kid and always suffered from ear infection, I would love to clean my ear with cotton buds and that become a hobby. I would always ask my grandmother and my mother to clean my ear and sometimes if they were not available, I would be doing it myself until that made my ear infected.

Bactrim was the medicine given to me by our family doctor back then. That was more than 20 years ago, I just found out that the medicine is still available in the market, maybe with the new clinical improvement and other drug interactions.

Bactrim is an antibacterial combination drug and is prescribed for the treatment of certain urinary tract infection, severe middle ear infections in children and among others. Bactrim also prevents the growth of bacteria in the body.

Luckily, there is Epocrates who developed clinical solution in the form of medical software widely used by healthcare professionals. Now with the new approach in treatment risk factors prevention in using drugs, this include dosing, drug interaction identification, other drugs related mistakes and critical prescribing.

If you want to know more about all drugs in the market, a visit to Epocrates online free drug and disease resource could answer your medical questions in identifying problems and diagnosis. Health care is really made easy by Epocrates.

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates

0 comments