There are questions which are usually asked by people who are about to get married. I am sure not all of us already know the answer and still want to know the answer. The question is about what will happen to the engagement ring, where are we going to wear that if we already got married since we already have our wedding ring. The second question is that some us had a civil wedding first then followed by church wedding. Are we using the same ring? If the couple wear different ring, how will they wear it?

Someone I know is about to get married in civil and church wedding after and he used two different sets of wedding rings. But in order to save money, he and his girl will use the more expensive one on their church wedding. Maybe I could advise them to have it done by holsted jewelers, makers of beautiful, elegant but affordable jewelry design for 37 years.

It’s got the style, fashion, quality craftsmanship and exclusively high standard jewelry designs. You can be sure that what you really need will be delivered at your door step. Just try to ask about its service via its friendly customer service staff.

As a matter of fact, I am about to have my seven years anniversary gift to my wife from Holsted that makes me a part of those 15 million satisfied customers.

0 comments