Hotel Business

Posted by Suplado | 4/27/2009 | , | 0 comments »

One of my dreams is to have my own hotel or resort. I wish to incorporate all the things I saw in every beautiful hotels and resorts I’ve been too. I want it to be among the unique hotels or resorts that people will never forget if they happen to stay in my hotel. Not just for the beauty of it but also the service that they will experience for life.

I have stayed in hotels a lot during our travels, and I also experienced bad service from some hotels. I tried and stayed in hotels in Davao, Bacolod, Dumaguete, Cagayan de Oro, Ilo-Ilo, General Santos, Boracay, Ilocos, Subic, Tagaytay, Pangasinan and Baguio hotels. I also experienced various Filipino traits and hospitality I would like to expound to develop the best Filipino service.

0 comments