I am really dreaming to have my own home theater someday. I even keep on asking my wife for this as a gift. I even joke at her that I will not go out in the house anymore and it is really good to watch her favorite classic movie in at least a 32 inches LCD TV.


Almost everyday I keep on asking her where to put our new LCD TV. The other day I told her that we need to have a bigger place even though it is not the expensive one as long as it has garage, Murray Feiss lighting and a bigger family room. This is because our 32 inches LCD may fit in a bigger place.

1 comments

  1. lcd tv // March 9, 2010 at 6:08 AM

    Yeah, I too am looking to buy my first LCD TV, there are just so many out there to choose from, and now there's the new 3D LCD TVs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Wish I could afford one right now though.