Stop Smoking

Posted by Suplado | 5/13/2010 | | 0 comments »

I am glad my friend told me that he finally quit smoking and never had a try for more than a year now. I remember he used to ask for a cigarette from my boss and we would smoke together at the back of our office during a break or if we are not busy at work. Although I am the first who quit more than seven years ago, now I get easily irritated every time I smell cigarette. I get mad if I see someone smoking in public places, too.

To the smokers only if you can let your self tried over a spirometer where it measures the volume of air inspired and expired by the lungs. This apparatus records the amount of air and the rate of air that is breathed in and out over a specified period of time, and see your self if your lungs still functions well. I know many said that it is hard to stop smoking but why we have done it.

My boss who used to smoke four packs of cigarette a day already stopped smoking after he got a heart bypass. But my office's head who used to smoke ine box of cigarette a day stopped smoking at the age of 50.At the age of 60 he can still do 100 push ups a day.

0 comments