Life is so Short

Posted by Suplado | 9/15/2011 | 0 comments »

Life is so precious a very special gift our Almighty Father has given to us. We have to take good care of and treasure it. Sometimes we forget those who love us we only remember her or him if he or she is already gone. I remember my classmate who died early because of a disease. We were seatmates then. Because she was so intelligent I would always depend on her every time we have quiz. I remember she would always tell me that what shall I do if she would already gone. I told her in a joke that to find another giving set mate. Sometimes I got mad at her because she always came late at school, sometimes she misses quizzes without knowing that a disease was already killing her at that time. In a few months she passed away. Sadly her parents spent their money before she died. That’s why sometimes term life insurance and other health care insurance is very important. But we always remember her.

0 comments