Acoustic Music

Posted by Suplado | 1/27/2014 | 0 comments »

Do you believe that the kind of music you love really reveals something about your personality? According to some research, knowing the type of music you listen to can actually lead to surprisingly accurate predictions about your personality. So does this mean I have split personalities? Because I love the kind of music depending on my mood. 

I love folk, country, classic and heavy rock music but I also like love and religious songs during my younger years, too. Now I love classic, opera, acoustic like played by taylor acoustic guitars and accapela. I think a psychologist will have a hard time judging about my levels of extraversion, creativity and open-mindedness. According to them extraverts tend to seek out songs with heavy bass lines, while those who enjoy more complex styles such as jazz and classical music tend to be more creative and have higher IQ-scores.

0 comments