Historical-Insular Life Building

Posted by Suplado | 1/28/2008 | 0 comments »

I was writing my blogs on my other blogsite. It’s about Insular life Building in Makati as I was there this morning to pick up my EON Card in Union Bank.

There a lot of memories I remember everytime I see that building so I decided to blog about it. I was searching for the picture of the building for my blog and have found pictures of its new image. But I never found the picture of the old building. I regretted to realize that the old building is gone, and even read other blogs that hated the way the new building was improvised. Insular Building in Makati is a historical Landmark, and yet you will not able to recognize it in its new face.

I am not against improving or developing such building but I just hope they preserved the looks of the old Insular Life building. Even the Insular life company doesn’t have the memorabilia of the old building. They don’t have pictures of the old building in their website. I hope they will always remember where they came from. Memories from the past made us what we are now in the future. I hope I could get at least one picture of the old historical Insular Life Building in Ayala, Makati.

0 comments