The Dec 2007 Nurses Licensure exam is about to be released. I know the feeling of those who took the exam. I myself could not explain the exact feeling when our Dec 1995 PRC Nurses Licensure exam was about to published. Except that today when the results are released, you will be able to know the number of passers in one day. You just can log in to PRC Official website and website offers subscription so you just enter your name and email address they will email to you the complete results.



During our time, we had to wait for the results to be completely published in three days by some news papers. So if your family name starts with letter z you will experience have an uxplainable feeling and your anxiety would be prolonged. You wouldn’t be able to sleep and eat. But this feeling will be gone if somebody tells you that you passed or have seen your name in the news paper. For me I saw my name after 3 days when the first set of passers were published. I was almost sure that and if I could not see my name on the fourth day I thought that I'd be in a mental institution by now.



But what is important to those nurses who took the exam last Dec'07 is to pray and believe in yourself that you will pass and believe to Almighty Father Yahweh that He will let you pass. Matthew 21:22 states that "in and all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." And if you don't please bear in mind that all things work together for our own good. And that it's not yet the end of the world for you. It wouldn't hurt to try again or consider other options.

0 comments