Pinoy Big Brother History

Posted by Suplado | 3/03/2008 | | 0 comments »


Big Brother will be giving away 30 dream keys with condition to the 30 Teen Edition Plus from around the world out of those thousands who will audition for the Big Brother Teen Edition. This is another secret about who are the 30 teens. Hope this will not leak as what happened during the previous editions.

The Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen Edition will be hosted again by Toni Gonzaga, Bianca Gonzalez, Mariel Rodriguez and will be joined by Luis Manzano.

I have been the observer though not really a fan of Big Brother even when it was not yet shown in the Philippines. I heard first from my friend Darryl through the world wide web. Until it came here in the Philippines, I am still researching the Big Brother history so that maybe I could post it in my next article.

Anyway, the PBB Teen Edition will start its primere on March 16,2008 and qualified contestants will enter the Big Brother house on March 23,2008. To all PBB fans out there, prepare :-)

0 comments