Shuangthetwinz - Journal

Posted by Suplado | 4/12/2008 | | 1 comments »

When you search the meaning of blog over the world wide web, this is how Wikipedia defines it: “A blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website, usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.”

Blogs are also defined as personal online diaries, but we seldom see blogs whose contents are written by bloggers’ personal daily walks of life. Maybe 10 – the most is 20% are doing it. This percentage is based only on my own blog surfing activity. Mostly, blogs I surfed provide commentary or news on a particular subject. Others function on hot topics, entertainment and mostly money making.

But Shuangthetwinz blog captured my attention. When she wrote about her family, her reflections and opinions, education, her hobby, travel, her life and her world for more than three years, I feel impressed. As you read it, you will really feel her happiness, sadness, excitement, her love and hatred from her everyday struggle of life.

I almost read 20 of her latest post but I want to read her first ever post first I was just curious when she started it and how she started it. Join me in wanting to get to know her more.

1 comments

  1. Shuang // April 12, 2008 at 8:23 AM

    Hi there.
    Thanks heaps for your review!
    Appreciate it and I would very much like to be your friend too.

    :D

    Cheers
    shuangthetwinz