The much awaited time where we have all been waiting for as batchmates of Colegio de San Agustin-Bacolod Bachelor of Science in Nursing Batch 1995 has come. This website is finally launched.

I still could not call it as our batchmates’ official website because although most of our batchmates knows already know about the website, I am still waiting for it to be formally accepted, confirmed and announced by them.

It is still premature for us in Sultans to declare it as our batch’s official website. It only started out when a couple of my batchmates and my friend Matt talked about a reunion and that there was still need for us to have our own website and that conversation was relayed to me by Matt during our reunion a year ago.

When my friend Maui, Arvin and Arnel in San Francisco contributed for the web hosting fee, the rest is history. San-ag.com is born. Hopefully it will be recognized by our batchmates and will be officially declared as CSA-B BSN 1995 Official website.

0 comments