Injury Lawyer

Posted by Suplado | 2/17/2009 | , , | 0 comments »

I remember two year ago when we had our night swimming in one of the resorts somewhere in Laguna, when I accidentally cut my toe finger in a broken tile of the pool. The resort didn’t even have emergency personnel and even didn’t have emergency kit. All they had was a cotton but they didn’t even have Betadine.

I am not blaming the resort really because if there was a government agency that continues to inspect, regulate and implement guideline especially to those businesses that engage on public service and public safety, then guests like us would’ve been preserved and protected.

They are lucky I didn’t ask the help of a Seattle injury lawyer. All I wanted was to let them know that they must also protect the safety of their guests.

0 comments