I never thought of having an insurance before, whatever form it may be regardless if concerning health, life, house, or travel. This is because I thought I am just preparing for something that might not happen. My view about insurance changed when I already have my own family and am getting old. It is really important to have your own insurance nowadays. We can’t be sure what things might happen next.

After our visa was approved for an out the country trip, I never thought that one of the requirements is to secure travel insurance for the said travel aside from my personal health insurance. There is such a thing as travel insurance, too. I heard some insurance companies are offering life insurance no medical exam types. Others even insure their own pets and I wonder why can’t I have one, too.

0 comments