My Encounter with PC
http://www.supladoonline.com

I didn’t have any formal schooling in computers even in college. Sure, I had my computer subjects for 3 units wayback then, but its all about Dos and the subject gave me the chance to touch a computer for only 3 times.

After graduation, my late uncle taught me how use Microsoft word in his office in order for me to prepare my resume and my application letter to my prospective employers. I depended on computer manuals that he provided.

It was when I started to work in a Government Health Center that my office mate and best friend Rey introduced me to the world of computers. He used to bring me to computer internet cafes where I’d spend my time just watching him browsing. Then he bought a computer of his own and wanted me to buy also. It all started in a AMD k6-2 400MHZ computer with a 15inc monitor 32 mb ram and CD Rom, with Windows 2000 as OS.

To be continued:

0 comments