Camera Exhibit - Canon 400d

Posted by Suplado | 2/03/2008 | | 0 comments »

One Sunday, my “family” day as usual, Denice, Kyle and I went to the Glorietta Mall and headed off to Time Zone where my son loves to play, drive and ride his favorite rides including trailer trucks. After which, we hopped to the next stop: Toy Kingdom. My wife slipped out for some book hunting and once back, she told me that there was a camera exhibit ongoing at the ground floor of the mall. Knowing that this is the kind of news that would bring sparkle to my eyes.

Of course, we went there next and once there, I saw almost all the latest models of digital cameras from a simple digital camera to SLR digital, to a water proof camera. It causes me pain seeing photographers holding their upgraded cameras and doing some shoots. While here I was still wondering when I could have my dream Canon 400D.

Eventually I consoled myself knowing that with Almighty Yahweh’s help I know I could have this kind of camera in due time.

0 comments