My Wife's Journal

Posted by Suplado | 2/04/2008 | | 0 comments »




I have not yet considered myself a full-fledged writer. I just want to express myself into whatever means available. My wife is the real writer. A former business and managing editor of Launch Asia magazine when she was still single, she has written numerous articles and these have been published in various offline and online magazines and other publications locally and abroad.

Now that she has me and our son as her priorities, she could not find time to write, which I know is her first and true love (aside from singing). She manages to keep her day job though as a manager at a multinational market research company.

Yet I have been persistent in inviting her to post a blog, at least for our future blog site. She promised to find time to write. I hope and pray that I could start posting articles in the future as it will be my honor to post my wife’s journal one of these days.

0 comments