I was just happy that my DSL connection is now fixed. I’ve been observing my newly restored DSL connection lately after more than two months of long suffering and hundreds of dollars in losses. The rebate they offered was not enough to compensate the total amount I lost. I cannot apply to other Internet Service Providers because I signed a one year lock up period with my present ISP. Aside from that, since I am also having problem with my DSL connection, I have been already scouting for possible ISP provider but because of some horrible experiences I read from other subscribers of other ISP in the country, I thought it is better just to sacrifice than sacrifice more.


Hoping that there will be new player that will that will give us better internet service someday and a government agency that will protect, preserve and uphold consumer welfare act for the betterment of the internet industry and its consumers in the country.

0 comments